RR’s Property & Casualty practice focuses on providing mid-level and top-tier insurance carriers with exceptional talent.
Our consultants understand advanced insurance concepts inside and out, and possess outstanding technical and business expertise. Many of our candidates carry credentials and designations recognized throughout the industry. Support for the following, as well as other industry leading solutions, is available:
- PolicyCenter: Consists of an underwriting and policy administration system that manages the entire policy lifecycle, including quoting, new applications, issuance, endorsements, cancellations, reinstatements, renewals, and audits. For each of these stages, PolicyCenter’s configurable workflow and business rules control how work is distributed and managed and how underwriting decisions are made.
- ClaimCenter: Consists of a claims system that manages the entire claims lifecycle from first notice of loss through settlement, litigation and recovery. The system also keeps track of all required claims-related financial data.
- BillingCenter: Consists of a billing system that manages the entire invoicing and payment lifecycle. The system serves as an insurance sub-ledger and provides exception-handling, commission-management, and direct and agency billing capabilities.
- Functional Developer: Consists of functional resources well versed in Guidewire Studio who specialize in implementations and configuration. Many are Guidewire certified.
- Technical Developer: Consists of technical resources specializing in implementations and integration. Many are Guidewire certified.
- Business Analyst: Consists of Guidewire experienced business people. Capable and apt at learning how your systems need to function straight from the end users themselves.
- Quality Assurance: Consists of automatic and manual systems and database testers. Many are Guidewire certified.
- Architect and Technical Lead: Consists of lead developers on both the technical and functional side, as well as Architect level talent. All Architects are Guidewire Certified, and have experience coding.
- Project Manager: Consists of IT professionals who oversee the software development staff. Project managers can have a background from the business side or development side, and many have experience in a PM role from Guidewire Software. All are Guidewire and PMP Certified